Today, cancer is affecting younger and younger populations of women, with the highest risk being to women under the age of 35. Breast Shield that uses in-plane breast shielding to reduce cancer risk during CT scans.
- Offers 67% protection to the sensitive tissues of the breasts.
- Helps prevent breast cancer.
- Various sizes available.
- Shields are disposable, one-time-use shields to prevent bacterial and biological contamination.
- The shields can be disposed of in an eco-friendly manner.
- Each shield comes out of a state-of-the-art radiation testing facility, is rigorously examined for texture, thickness, and fault-free protection.