Infants are ten times more susceptible to carcinogenesis caused by radiation exposure than adults. The Pediatric Shield is designed to protect infants and children from radiation doses emitted during CT scans, without any compromise on image quality.
- Offers 67% protection.
- Perfectly safe to use on children and infants.
- Available with foam pad of 10 mm thickness to prevent scattered radiation and provide a perfect fit.
- Available in 3 sizes: For infants, for children of 1-9 years, for children of 10-15 years.
- Shields are disposable, one-time-use shields to prevent bacterial and biological contamination.
- The shields can be disposed of in an eco-friendly manner.
- Each shield comes out of a state-of-the-art radiation testing facility, is rigorously examined for texture, thickness, and fault-free protection.